60 Boxwood Ln, Cheektowaga, NY 14227, USA
4.7
Turnaround Time

I hired Darling for painting my entire home (~ 1200sq ft) and exterior shutters (16).The job was done on time, actually a full day earlier than i expected, on budget and with the most fantastic project / site manager / supervisor I have had the pleasure to work with in over 30 years of moving and renovations.

(For me, as career military that's includes 18 moves and 7 remodels). First impressions matter to me --- and I was very pleased with the first face to face consultation with Bill. He listened to me and my concerns for the project and looked me in the eye and gave me lots of good options. The Darling team lead recommended a few different paint options and the ones that I selected were aligned with my budget, quality of work I wanted and need of the specific rooms (especially a heavily wallpapered / panel bathroom that was in need of a huge makeover.) All the paint and paint related products were fabulous and did the exact coverage and tone I wanted to set for each room.

(I had a total of 5 different products for walls / shutters.) The on the job team, led by Victor, was impressively organized and had to their own area of best practice that was very complementary to each other. The team rotated slightly depending on the needs of the project, but the core team of Victor and Kim (attention to details specialist !!!). Weather turned out to be a plus and minus --- a heavy rain day meant that the external workers were added to my interior job and helped my project's timelines. No wasted waiting times or down times because of forces outside our control.

Really liked that dynamic tasking and re-organization by Darling's leadership. Each day they cleaned up, stowed their gear in a non-interfering manner and made sure I had a function kitchen, bathroom, shower and sleeping area. (I had arranged to sleep and shower somewhere else but I didn't need to.) Victor and Kim --- and the other team members ensured the utmost care of my personal property and were very considerate of me and my home. The team's overall attention to detail, work ethic and considerable care truly impressed me.

I will have them back for the rest of my remodel including a garage, three porches and outbuildings.Thank you Darling --- and your fantastic team.

Review about: Darling Paint House Painting.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Darling Paint?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion